Job Responsibilities : CitiBusiness Specialist
Salary : 500000 per YEAR
Company : Citi
Location : Remote IN
The Field Sales Lead Officer is an intermediate position responsible for providing customer service assistance and meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize a wide range of product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Assists in developing short and long product-level strategies to ensure delivery of the financial plan
- Responsible for field execution of credit initiatives and achievement of credit goals and objectives
- Work with key stakeholders to develop and implement a strategy/contact model for the Field Sales Representatives that will meet the guidelines established by the Partner and Partner Management teams
- Analyze weekly and monthly sales reports understand field performance and implement action plans to ensure sales objectives are achieved
- Collect and communicate market intelligence around best practices client feedback and market competition in assigned geography and vertical
- Assist in development and implementation of a field intelligence system for prompt reporting of competitive activity to include Citi Relationship Management platform and analytics
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and Retail Partners respond in a timely manner to escalated credit issues and concerns and develop new and enhanced programs to increase new accounts
- Develop and manage cost center budgets and expenses
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup its clients and assets by driving compliance with applicable laws rules and regulations adhering to Policy applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior conduct and business practices and escalating managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 6-10 years of relevant experience
- Required licenses: Series 7 Series 63 and Series 65
- Sales/Credit experience required
- Field Sales and/or client development experience required
- Project Management experience preferred
- Working knowledge of related industry practices and standards
- Ability to work 50%-75% of the time
- Ability to work out of a home office
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
- Master’s degree preferred
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
1. CitiBusiness Specialist role is a critical role which needs direct engagement with multiple internal and external stakeholders deep understanding of the cross border transactions and related regulatory & FEMA guidelines along with processes followed for transfer of goods & services across the border.
2. CBS is responsible for driving Citibusiness Liabilities which includes Forex Trade and CA Balance sheet growth for assigned branch and also working along with Asset team for overall commercial business growth.
3. CBS works along with RM/SRM’s for existing portfolio peneteration as well as controls quality of NTB Current Account onboarding.
Job Family Group:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO is the Law poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting