Job Responsibilities: Sales Operations Support | 4 to 6 years | PAN India ( WFH)
Salary: 20000 per MONTH
Location: Remote IN
- Be familiar with Capgemini’s strategic and focus partner programs
- Understand Capgemini’s technology landscape in its focus accounts and map technology to Capgemini partners (Identify early opportunities for deal registrations). Actively connect with the NA Sales team for the same
- Proactively communicate about program ranking system requirements and benefits with Business Development Executives Market Development Executives and other stakeholders
- Actively track Influenced Revenue and other key KPIs that have an impact on partner ranking
- Work closely with partner managers to enhance pipeline build go to market and partner relationships
- Support end-to-end management of partner funding including Marketing Development Funds (MDF) Business Development Funds (BDF) and any additional sources of partner funding available to Capgemini. Track the funds and ensure they are applied to the correct entity internally
- Coordinate with Alliance Finance and India Ops to make sure all funding opportunities are utilized
- Automate the processes & communication using SharePoint
- Create centralized tracking and reporting dashboards
- Manage deal registrations and renewals with Partners
- Provide programmatic support to NA Partners and Channels team – budget management executive updates new partner onboarding legal and operations
- Sales/account operations and marketing support in an IT services set-up
- Knowledge of Partner Programs and associated MDF/BDF.
- Comprehensive knowledge of deal registrations with Partners
- Familiar with Partner portals for tracking the status of deal registrations and tracking updates on partner programs.
- Willingness to quickly learn and ramp up in case of no alliance experience
- Proficient in MS-Excel PowerPoint SharePoint MS-Teams and OneDrive.
- Attention to detail well developed analytical skills deadline focus and ability to prioritize and execute multiple tasks.
- Good communication skills (English written and spoken)
- Readiness to work in a US overlap shift
- Shift Timing: 5.00 pm to 2.30 am IST
- Power BI knowledge will be an added advantage
- Master’s degree preferred.
- Certifications such as PMP or relevant traditional Program Management and Agile Program Management expertise will be a plus
- Experience in marketing and sales support.
- Channels and alliance experience would be an added advantage