Job Responsibilities: Specialist, Customer Care Center – Resolutions
Salary: 20000 per MONTH
Company: Ocwen Financial
Location: Remote IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
POSITION SUMMARY: Customer Resolutions Agent
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Customer Resolutions agent will provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt efficient courteous effective and professional manner. Assist customer queries to collect loan payments and resolve delinquent customer loans by leveraging retention and liquidation strategies. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
- Display effective collection techniques call handling skills and negotiate with confidence to obtain delinquency resolution.
- Provide accurate and relevant information to the customer.
- Inbound and outbound calls for loans current month owing through foreclosure (Customer Service and Collection Calls in English)
- Effectively provide prompt accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries
- Successfully resolve routine inquiries regarding payments escrow loan terms etc.
- Display active listening skills
- Document loan activity on MSP
- Actively collect on past due payments
- Establish payment arrangements and determine strategies to resolve the delinquency
- Foreclosure questions and concerns
- Determine the reason for the default
- Counsel customers about the consequences of delinquency
- Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics – Schedule Adherence Average Call Handle Time Attendance / Availability
- Payment Collection and Deal Production
- Stable Internet connection – Hybrid work-from-home model. May be required to work in the office eventually
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- College degree preferred
- Open to College undergraduates with 12 months of BPO experience preferable in the collections department
- Ability to handle customer escalations and is the go-to person for leadership to handle more difficult calls
- Demonstrates a positive attitude adds to positive team morale and is eager to take on and learn new things
- Ability to work independently
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
- Shifts and Schedules: Our call center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 9:00 pm EST and on Saturdays 8:00 am – 5:00 pm EST shifts will fall into those timeframes.
- The associate must have a stable internet connection (>50 MBS speed) while scheduled to work from home and must be resided at the base location (Office site) all the time while working from home.
- We are currently on a hybrid business model where employees will be scheduled to work from the office and or at times work from home.
- Associates must be flexible as scheduled shift changes and skill sets may be changed from Customer service to Customer resolutions and vice versa because of business needs.