Job Responsibilities : Technical Content Writer
Salary : 6,00 per YEAR
Company : SCRUT Automation
Location : Remote IN
Job Description: Technical Content
POSITION: Technical Content Writer
About SCRUT Automation
Scrut Automation is a one-stop-shop for infosec compliance. It supports IT/ITES/SaaS companies in automating their information security compliance tasks and reduces manual work in maintaining compliance by ~70%.
Our platform provides the fastest solution for achieving and maintaining compliance across global standards including but not limited to SOC 2 ISO 27001 GDPR HIPAA PCI-DSS or CCPA through its truly ‘single window’ operations.Scrut acts like an organisation’s virtual
CISO so they can focus on their business and leave compliance to Scrut.
Founded by IIT/ISB/McKinsey alumni the founding team has over 15 years of combined
Infosec experience. Scrut is backed by Lightspeed Ventures and Endiya Partners along with prominent angels from the global SaaS community.
Feel free to visit: https://www.scrut.io/
We are looking to hire a dedicated technical content writer to create technical content for blogs articles product descriptions social media and the company website.You should also be able to follow editorial guidelines when creating content
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Conducting in-depth research on industry-related technical topics in order to develop original high quality content.
- Developing technical content for blogs articles product descriptions social media and the company website.
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Creating content based on SEO best practices to increase traffic to the company website.
- Creating compelling headlines and body copy that will capture the attention of the target audience.
- Identifying customers’ needs and recommending new content to address gaps in the company’s current content.
Qualification and Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience as a technical writer or related fields.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Prior experience in writing technical content in areas such as cloud infrastructure cloud security information security computer networks network security cloud configurations vulnerability and penetration testing etc.
- Basic familiarity with writing on compliance frameworks like ISO 27001 SOC 2
GDPR HIPAA etc.
- University degree in Mass Communication Media or equivalent
Why should this job excite you?
- Opportunity to make an early impact on one of the most promising high-growth SaaS startups in India
- A high-performing action-oriented team
- Immense exposure to the founders and the leadership
- Opportunity to shape the future of B2B SaaS Customer Success with YOUR innovative ideas
- The competitive compensation package benefits and employee-friendly work culture
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹600000.00 – ₹700000.00 per year
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
Speak with the employer
Click Here : Apply Now