Job Responsibilities : Counsellor (New)
Salary : 19000 per MONTH
Company : Leap Finance
Location : Remote IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
We are building this and this and this
In short we are building the platform to drive global careers for millennials from emerging economies We work at the exciting intersection of the 2 hottest trends around – edtech & fintech! And we love that we succeed as a business while powering the dreams of talented students!
Arnav Kumar is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. Leap is his second company and he has raised more than $30M in capital for his startups. In his last role he was a VC investor with SAIF Partners (Now Elevation Capital) which is an early investor in paytm meesho urban company unacademy and many other unicorns. He thinks and tweets about Product Business Models and Company Building here
Vaibhav Singh is a graduate of IIT Kharagpur. He spent his first 6 years at DeutscheBank across Singapore & Sydney to manage a $3Bn flow book. He has built 2 fintech startups before as a founding member of CapitalFloat and Incred both pioneering businesses valued >$500Mn The Leap team has a fine balance of industry experience (edtech fintech study abroad) and technical skills (engineering product design)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Conduct online telephonic and/or virtual counselling sessions with students interested in studying abroad
- Guide students on what courses to opt for based on their profile and interest
- Assist students on deciding on the universities/colleges and programs to opt for
- Assist in preparing and filing of their applications
- Guiding students on the visa process and visa applications
- Work on developing various processes and training material for the team
- Participate in educational activities such as exhibitions and events as and when required
The best candidates will check all OR many of these boxes :
- 1+ year of experience in counselling students on admissions to foreign universities and colleges
- Understanding of various courses and career options across various disciplines
- Experience of guiding students on the best course option based on the students’ profile and career interests
- Sound understanding of the admission process for Diploma Bachelors Post-Graduation
- diploma and Masters degrees in Canada and USA
- Experience of having worked on the student visa application process for various countries such as Canada and USA
Let’s Chat !
We are now building our leadership team and would love to chat with you
This is a great time to join the rocketship and participate in the upside –
- You will have super interesting & challenging problems to solve
- In a super fast-paced environment that will challenge you
- With enough resources to play offence
- And mentorship from the founding team
Location: Bangalore Hyderabad Work from Home
Life @ Leap
We love people who are ‘relentlessly resourceful’. Find your way out. Focus on the possibilities instead of the problems.
Bias for action
We take calculated risks backed by data and information available and encourage fail fast to find the best solutions as soon as possible
Learn & get better
Continuous learning and improvement is the key. We don’t stop learning. We treat feedback as a gift and as an opportunity to get better.
We operate with a growth mindset and not a mindset of fear or judgement. You are in control of your own ability to learn and improve. We love Resilience.