Job Responsibilities: Bengali Writer
Salary : ₹20,000 – ₹25,000 a month
Location: Delhi, Delhi IN
Bengali Writer Job Description
1. Researching Bengali-related topics by combining online sources and studies. Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
2. Preparing well-structured articles which are SEO-friendly.
3. Working on story research writing pitching ideas copy editing.
4. Working on writing articles (interviewing and/or covering Bengali events) and producing video shorts
5. Attending Bengali press conferences and hearings
6. Assisting on local shoots and in the editing room and also doing voice-overs
7. Linguistic and strong grammatical skills in English and Bengali language.
8. Analyze the content and provide a summarized view.
9. Develop relevant content as per the work requirements.
10. Passionate and effective in conveying ideas to others.
11. Creative approach along with good editing skills.
12. Ensures that the task has been completed within deadlines.
Job Types: Full-time Part-time
Salary: ₹20000.00 – ₹25000.00 per month
- Day shift