Job Responsibilities : Manager
Salary : 400000 per YEAR
Company : Bank of America
Location : Gurugram, Haryana In
Educational requirements : Graduate
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions serving individual consumers small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking investing asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day we are focused on delivering value convenience expertise and innovation for individuals businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Building out Strategies Analytics & Process Integration team in India driving improved fraud detection & loss reduction
Experienced analytical professional to join our team as a Fraud Strategy Analyst. In this role you will be expected to look through significant quantities of data from various sources to identify and stop fraud.
The role will be responsible for several key areas:
- Development of new fraud strategies using statistical and analytical techniques including decision trees random forests and other quantitative methods. Goal will be to identify and mitigate new and emerging fraud threats.
- Identifying new sources of data (internal or vendor-provided) that can enrich our existing fraud detection processes be added to our decision systems and allow for new detection strategies to be developed. Will require close coordination with partners in Fraud Technology.
- Optimization of existing detection strategies to determine areas where rules can be adjusted to decline fewer false positives and improve the ROI and overall performance of our fraud strategies
- Development of both ad-hoc and more standardized reporting (MIS).
- Candidate need to work on any of the given products – Credit Card / Debit Card / Deposit / Check /Reporting / ATO/New Accts/Digital
Advanced degree preferably in Statistics/Mathematics Computer Sciences Engineering from a premier institute
Certifications If Any
Technical certifications in SAS SQL preferred
6 to 9 years of relevant experience using SAS SQL data analytics
U.S financial services experience preferable
Understanding of business domains like Fraud/Compliance/Risk preferable
- Bachelor’s degree is required preferably in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics statistics operations research engineering computer science finance or business. Post graduate degree is a plus.
- The candidate must be at an advanced to expert level in SAS and SQL. Should also have familiarity with other programming languages such as Python R or Java. Knowledge of data extraction tools such as Hive or HUE will be useful.
- Must have 6 to 9 years of relevant experience in analytics. Strong preference working in financial services particularly fraud or cyber security.
- Candidate must have a proven track record of building and deploying analytical solutions that have resulted in material financial results.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment is critical. Must have exceptional organizational project management and communications skillsBachelor’s degree is desired preferably in a quantitative discipline such as mathematics statistics engineering computer science finance or business. Post graduate degree is a plus.
- Familiarity with other programming languages such as Python R or Java will be preferred.
- Knowledge of data extraction tools such as Hive or HUE will be preferred.
11: 30 AM to 8:30 PM 12: 30 AM to 9:30 PM
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: