Job Responsibilities : Analyst II-Sys Admin & Support
Salary : 300000 per YEAR
Company : Bank of America
Location : Gandhinagar, Gujarat IN
Educational requirements : Graduate
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions serving individual consumers small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking investing asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to all Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions. Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day we are focused on delivering value convenience expertise and innovation for individuals businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Technology Infrastructure (TI) part of the Global Technology & Operations organization consists of more than 6600 employees worldwide. With a presence in more than 35 countries TI designs builds and operates end-to-end technology infrastructure solutions and manages critical systems and platforms across the bank. TI delivers industry-leading infrastructure products and services to the company’s employees customers and clients around the world. GBS Technology part of TI organization provides technology support and solutions for Global Business Services India.
AV Engineer will be responsible to manage Audio Video operations (lead set-up maintenance and provide support) across all GBS locations. As part of the current and upcoming A/V offerings the team will provide a wide array of support for TPs Console Rooms Digital displays Event Rooms Collaboration spaces Transport Displays Room Schedulers etc. As most of the capability is in nascent stages a dedicated A/V lead is required at all five GBS locations to lead and provide support.
- Manage all Audio Video operations including conference/townhall event coordination setup stand-by & first level troubleshooting. The resource will report to Audio Video/Site Manager
- Co-ordinate setup and provide support for all Audio Video requests including presentation video/audio conference webcast VIP conference streaming broadcast Live to Desktop etc.
- Manage conferencing infrastructure to ensure conferences are conducted without issue.
- Manage the operations to operate any AV bridges gateways gatekeepers border controllers etc.)
- Supervise integration of AV systems
- Train engineers technicians staff and customers on selected equipment and procedures as well as maintain standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Provide in-house support to other departments and interface with the development engineers
- Efficient in Incident management with trend analysis
- Thorough knowledge of the practices tools and terminology used in the repair and maintenance of audio-visual equipment
- Conducts tests on audio visual equipment to determine operating efficiency.
- Requisitions tools supplies and equipment
- Maintains workshop and inventory of parts
- Maintains records and makes reports which include daily check lists high level weekly reports Inventory management
- May use computer application software in the performance of the job.
- Work with clients and stake holders to understand business requirements and deliver solution to a high standard
- Operational knowledge of Webex MS teams Zoom/ Cisco Conferencing Technology.
- Able to coordinate with local support to understand all activities like schedule closure of all incident tickets weekly/monthly team meetings
- Able to generate weekly/monthly health report for senior management reviews
- AV engineer shall be able to coordinate with all local support across location
- Oversee AV systems installation by local vendors
- Test and commission systems following upgrades
- Work within a flexible team shift schedule
- Maintain record of all as-built drawings schematics and AV layouts
- Coordination with AV system integrator for repair and service
- End user training on operation of AV equipment
- BE/B.Tech/Diploma in Electronics or computer science /IT or Science graduate preferred
- Minimum 6 – 10 years of AV experience
- Hands on experience with audiovisual equipment
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Practical knowledge of video conferencing codec Cisco and bridging equipment or equivalent
- Advance level Biamp and Extron Certified professional
- Hands on experience on the following AV products:
Cisco Telepresence Equipment’s Control and Switching System – Crestron Extron Lightware. Programming- AMX Crestron Audio System –Shure Beyerdynamic Biamp etc. Video Display and Videowall – Samsung Panasonic Projection – Christie Panasonic Epson
- AV engineer should be able to work with our internal tools which shall be used for regular activities incident management (ITSM) and inventory management across locations
- Experienced in designing and implementing AV solutions End to End.
- Industry Knowledge and up-to date AV products awareness is desirable
- IT CCNA/Cisco Network Certification a plus
- AMX /Crestron certified programming knowledge preferred
- Info Comm CTS certification a plus
- ITIL Knowledge
- Working knowledge of MS Office Suite: Word Excel PowerPoint Outlook Windows OS/Linux
- 9X5 (Rotational) – Shift timings will be flexible as per client A/V requirement
- GIFT (Gujarat)
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount:
Click Here : Apply Now