Job Responsibilities : AVP – Senior Auditor
Salary : 200000 per YEAR
Company : Bank of America
Location : Remote IN
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions serving individual consumers small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking investing asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day we are focused on delivering value convenience expertise and innovation for individuals businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
- BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America part of Global Business Services in the bank.
Corporate Audit is an independent function that reports to the Audit Committee of the Bank of America Corporation. We provide independent assessment and validation of the effectiveness of key processes and controls across the Company. We provide a holistic assessment on the risk profile of the company and influence the measured and responsible risk management across the organization. We are a team of approximately 900 auditors globally based in the US EMEA APAC and Latin America. The company offers outstanding career opportunities designed to attract and retain talent at all skill levels.
Corporate Audit are looking to expand the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) audit team. CFO audit process includes the Company’s Accounting Finance SOX Regulatory Reporting ESG. Based in GIFT City India and reporting to a Senior Audit Manager in the US the individual to work as an individual contributor on global audits and conduct testing independently but maintain ongoing interaction and manage time zone differences.
Key responsibilities include:
- Testing processes and controls supporting the Company’s Accounting Finance SOX Regulatory Reporting ESG lines-of-business and functions.
- Testing includes governance interpretation of regulatory guidance production and submission of regulatory reports and substantive end-to-end testing of data.
- Execute moderate-to-high complexity project and require learning (business processes regulatory requirements) on each new assignment.
- Assess the design and effectiveness of the control environment in CFO
- Execute assigned audit work in a timely manner
- Produce high quality audit workpapers presenting issues to management as well as issue and report writing
Candidates will work directly with Audit leadership with specialization and subject matter expertise in the areas assigned. Candidates will receive training and additional instruction as needed and will be provided with testing objectives and guidelines. Team members should have the ability to perform high quality risk-focused fieldwork in accordance with Corporate Audit methodologies and standards in order to identify meaningful issues risks and other exposures in the area of the Company being audited. Will create and maintain accurate and clear work documents and expected to complete tasks efficiently (on time and accurately). Also will engage in relevant training regarding audit businesses financial controls regulations or a particular specialty. Candidates are expected to work independently but maintain ongoing communication and provide periodic updates to Audit leadership.
The role sits within the global CFO audit team at an AVP level and involves interactions across teams globally.
This is a high visibility role and requires engagement with both global and regional stakeholders across various businesses and functions within the CFO.
Minimum 3 years of University level of education in a recognized University.
- Certifications If Any
Professional Certification – CPA CIA CISA or equivalent
- Experience Range
7+ years of experience in financial services public accounting or audit
- Foundational skills
- Specific subject matter expertise in audit and the financial services industry
- Subject matter expertise in financial accounting and reporting
- Experiencing in performing end-to-end substantive testing of data elements and transactions from a report to data capture/source documentation
- Strong project management skills attention to detail ability to supervise and manage projects to completion
- Excellent organizational skills with keen ability to prioritize daily tasks with project work as well as ad hoc requests
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and technical skills
- Implements risk-based audit strategy
- Ability to learn complex subject matter understand regulatory requirements and build testing programs to ensure compliance and mitigate risks
- Desire to lead coach and mentor junior team members
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective communicator both orally and in writing
- Ability to work as individual contributor remotely and conduct testing independently but maintain ongoing interaction with management and manage time zone differences efficiently
- Desired skills
- Big 4 background a plus including in external audit or consulting
- Experience in evaluating workflows/ systems/ data mining
- Intermediate Analytical / Automation Skills (SQL SAS Advanced Excel and Access)
Work Timings: 11am to 8pm
Job Location: GIFT city
Hours Per Week:
Referral Bonus Amount: