Job Responsibilities : Technical Sourcer
Salary : 450000 per YEAR
Company : American Express Global Business Travel
Location : Remote IN
American Express Global Business Travel (GBT) equips companies of all sizes with the insights tools services and expertise they need to keep their travelers informed focused and productive while on the road. With approximately 14000 employees and operations in nearly 140 countries worldwide American Express GBT empowers customers to take control of their travel programs optimizing the return on their travel and meetings investments while more importantly providing extraordinary traveler care.
We’re moving faster than ever and introducing new products services and strategies that will revolutionize the travel industry and bring greater value to our business customers. Our clients’ success expands our success so we put our heart and soul into helping our clients achieve results that exceed all expectations. As the world’s largest travel management company we are continuing to build alliances with key travel leaders and suppliers throughout the world strengthening our position as a quality provider to companies of all sizes.
We are committed to ensuring that our global workforce experiences a culture of belonging that leverages the diverse backgrounds and unique perspectives of our colleagues clients partners and communities to foster a high performing multicultural and inclusive organization. We believe that a culture where everyone feels engaged has a voice and is empowered to achieve their full potential is core to our purpose and success.
Get ready to take your career to new heights.
For more information about American Express GBT please refer to our website:
We are looking for an organized driven and skilled Sourcer to manage professional pipelining functions for key lines of business within the Technologies vertical.
This individual will be responsible for sourcing and screening candidates acting as the first point of contact for prospective employees while ensuring a consistent world class candidate experience.
- Conduct screening and pipelining strategies to build an effective and efficient recruiting engine.
- Source screen and hand off qualified candidates to the recruiting team for all product and technology lines of business.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with the recruiting team to deliver strong and swift candidates to support the business’ growing needs.
- Utilize knowledge of multiple recruiting sources and tools to effectively source passive candidates and build a robust pipeline for future business requirements
- ATS experience preferred (Workday).
- Experience within any Tech industries.
- Experience prioritizing their own work load.
- Exhibit sense of urgency to complete tasks.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to develop relationships with all levels of management.
- Proven record of success in prior roles.
- Ability to efficiently manage your time and be autonomous with little supervision.
- Comfortable with ambiguity.
- This is a virtual position – a designated office space is required
India – Virtual Location
It is our policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals based on job-related qualifications and ability to perform a job without regard to age gender gender identity sexual orientation race color religion creed national origin disability genetic information veteran status citizenship or marital status and to maintain a non-discriminatory environment free from intimidation harassment or bias based upon these grounds.
GBT Recruitment Privacy Statement