Job Responsibilities : Amazon Ads Specialist
Salary : 40000 per YEAR
Company : Kanari Nutrition Pvt Ltd
Location : Remote IN
Better Nutrition is the functional food brand that has products for specific health goals of a Customer.
Type of health goals we cater to: Skin Heart Muscles Hair Sleep and Immunity
Roles and Responsibilities
You will also be responsible for the execution and daily optimisation of digital marketing campaigns on Amazon including research on market & competitors ads bidding strategy and insight-driven reporting.
- Planning and executing sponsored Ad campaigns on Amazon.
- Day-to-day Pay per click (PPC) account management across Amazon.
- Analyse reports from Amazon to determine ways to optimise performance to improve conversion rates open percentages and other key metrics.
- Take responsibility for improving PPC ad creative impression share quality scores cost per click cost per conversion
- Make recommendations by analysing internal results competitive data and keeping on top of industry trends.
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proven work experience as an Amazon Marketing Specialist.
- Hands-on e-commerce or online marketplace experience.
- “Keyword” Analysis and Helium 10 experience is a plus
- Advanced Excel knowledge and skills.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills.
- Should be available to work from the office between Monday to Thursday (WFH Friday).
- 4 days’ work from office (Monday-Thursday)
- Opportunity to work directly under the CEO
- First hand experience in niche industry such as Nutrition and Alternative food
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹40000.00 – ₹50000.00 per month
- Health insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Jayanagar 5th Block Bengaluru – 560082 Karnataka: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have experience working on Amazon ads?
- Digital Advertising: 2 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)