Job Responsibilities: Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – Noida, India
Salary: 30000 per MONTH
Location: Remote IN
Educational requirements: Graduate
Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – Noida India
Job ID: 220094047 |
Technical Support Associate- VCS- IND:
Virtual Technical Support (VTS) – It is a
‘Work from Home model for India D2 VTS which deals with Devices & Digital content. VTS associates are expected to work from a home location approved by Amazon for all scheduled hours. It is the responsibility of the associates to ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity and a ‘work-like’ environment at the home location so that associates can deliver their best in terms of productivity and quality.
Knowledge & Skills Required
- Action-oriented self-disciplined and organized
- Effective time management skills and ability to prioritize work time to ensure productivity and department standards
- Ability to communicate clearly with both internal and external customers
- Good comprehension skills – ability to clearly understand and address customer issues appropriately
- Good composition skills – ability to compose grammatically correct concise and accurate written responses
- Ability to use a desktop/Laptop computer system Familiarity with Windows 7 Microsoft Outlook and Internet Explorer
- Good typing skills
- Well-versed with different features of smart devices and application
- Knowledge about Amazon Devices & Digital content
- Should be flexible to work in shifts
- Should be a self-driven motivated and task-driven individual who can learn fast and operate with minimal support from the Manager and Lead.
- Should ensure uninterrupted internet connectivity during working shift to ensure maximum productivity
- Should ensure a ‘Work-like’ environment with no disturbance during work hours.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable in a fast-paced multi-tasked high-energy environment. They will be creative and analytical problem solvers with a passion for excellent customer service.
- Excellent Technical Support skills including maintaining focus on the customer issue in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to empathize with and prioritize customer needs
- Demonstrates interpersonal skills with a diverse customer base
- Demonstrates conflict resolution negotiation and de-escalation skills
- Demonstrates ownership to resolve challenging customer issues escalating when necessary
- Ability to determine customer needs and provide appropriate solutions
- Maintain regular and reliable attendance including the daily schedule as assigned
- Flexible with the working schedule; may be expected to work weekends holidays and events
- Ability to work overtime as required by business – as much as 60 hours a week most often occurring in the weeks surrounding the Christmas holiday season
Problem Solving Skills:
- Effective problem-solving skills including decision making time management and immediate prioritization of tasks as assigned
- Ability to approach problems logically and rationally
- Action-oriented and self-disciplined
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Ability to quickly and effectively prioritize work time in various departments to meet the business needs
- Ability to maintain composure in highly escalated situations.
The minimum qualification is 10 + 2. Any graduate/ PG is eligible to apply