Job Responsibilities: Payroll and Accounts Administrator
Salary: 100000 per YEAR
Location: Remote IN
Neolithic is a Chicago-based KPO focusing on providing management services to healthcare providers in the United States. We are in the process of transitioning employees from an Employer on Record Agency in India to our Wholly Owned Subsidiary. We are looking for a mid-management HR leader who enjoys working in an entrepreneurial environment to establish and grow with us as we continue our multiyear journey.
- One Time/ Initial Project Requirements:
- Help establish a new company as a WOS of Neolytix USA
- Identify 3rd party suppliers platforms to benefit providers to set up a Compliance and payroll process
- Complete change management and transition of employees from EOR company to the India Company
- Be the Official Compliance officer for Payroll and company compliance requirements
- Complete ownership of the Payroll Process for India employees of Neolytix
- Manage Company Compliance processes and requirements for a Privately held Company
- Identify 3rd party Suppliers and work with them to ensure Payroll & Benefits Administration for Neolytix
- Lead Payroll Leave Management Full & Final settlement Employee Labor Compliances
- Ensure 100% accuracy timeliness and completeness of payroll processing & full & final settlements
- Ensure 100% payroll & labor compliances (Labour Acts Minimum Wages Act Bonus Act Advertising Laws TDS PF etc)
- Setup Optimal salary structures working with external Tax and Company Secretary advisors
- Setup and maintain best-in-class benefits plans for employees
- Help leverage digitization & automation to design processes and build reliable & integrated solutions that provide seamless & consistent experience to employees.
- Ensure continuous process improvements of all Payroll Leave Full & Final Settlement processes.
- Define build & measure process SLAs and compliances and report thereof to the relevant stakeholders.
- Proactively audit the policy processes and data related to Payroll Leave Full & Final Settlement processes and ensure audit readiness.
- Adopt lean methodology to standardize & simplify the processes to give employees consistent & predictable experiences.
- Build & implement an effective feedback mechanism to invite inputs for improving processes & enhancing employee value proposition.
- Design & implement end-to-end payroll delivery and compliance reporting framework
- Should have worked in a managerial position in HR & Compliance
- Experience with HR system implementation will be an added advantage
- Experience in Compensation structuring including benefit administrators selection
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Internet reimbursement
- Leave encashment
- Life insurance
- Paid sick time
- Paid time off
- Provident Fund
- Work from home
- Evening shift
- Flexible shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus
- Quarterly bonus
- Yearly bonus
- Payroll management: 3 years (Required)
- Statutory compliance: 4 years (Required)
- English (Required)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
- Overnight Shift (Preferred)
Speak with the employer