Job Responsibilities: Associate-Content Management
Salary: 7000000 per YEAR
Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka IN
Skill required: Content Management – Content Moderation
Job Location: Bengaluru
Qualifications: Any Graduation
Years of Experience: 1-3 years
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries we offer Strategy and Consulting Technology and Operations services and Accenture Song— all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our client people shareholders partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
What would you do?
The Software and Platform vertical helps the world’s leading platform companies accelerate the scale and improve their businesses as their most trusted innovative comprehensive and experienced partner.
The Content Management team is responsible for organizing categorizing and publishing content and information using specific tools and channels for use by different groups and individuals within the organization.
The Content Moderation team focuses on reviewing photos videos and text-based content and making judgments as to whether reviewed content violates our Client’s terms of service. They review content that may be sensitive. They ensure every piece of content in violation of the client’s terms of services is accurately identified and flagged for action promptly.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for individuals who have the following skillset:
- Adaptable and flexible
- Ability to perform under pressure
- Agility for quick learning
- Ability to work well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
Roles and Responsibilities
- In this role, you are required to solve routine problems largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Your expected interactions are within your team and direct supervisor
- You will be provided detailed to a moderate level of instruction on daily work tasks and detailed instruction on new assignments and the decisions that you make that would impact your work
- You will need to be well versed with basic statistics and terms involved in the day-to-day business and use them while discussing with stakeholders
- You will be required to help with the overall team’s workload by managing your deliverables and helping the team when required
- You will be an individual contributor as a part of a team with a predetermined focused scope of work.
Please note this role may require you to work in rotational shifts.