Job Responsibilities : Admin Assistant
Salary : 57,000 per MONTH
Company : Legend Footwear
Location : Remote IN
Admin Assistant Remote
We are a fast-growing online branded footwear retailer in the UK and have been trading since 1992. We are looking for a full-time admin assistant to work remotely. This is a full-time permanent role. We provide fast-tracked promotion opportunities to quick learners with a strong sense of responsibility take ownership of the duties assigned contribute ideas and get the job done.
About the role
As an administrative assistant you will be responsible to manage the day-to-day office tasks such as HR duties administration tasks recruiting Bookkeeping and property management dealing with suppliers research and reporting to line managers and office general duties.
You are a highly motivated driven individual who thrives in a dynamic work environment. You can take us to the next level with your innovative thinking problem-solving and passion for success. You are hardworking open to learning with excellent communication skills. You take ownership and be accountable for your responsibilities.
- Assist the HR department manager with all admin duties and recruitment and headhunting duties. Interviewing and all other HR tasks
- Assist the Bookkeeping department manager with some light account duties such as entering data in Xero and all administration duties in bookkeeping under the supervision of the bookkeeping manager
- Assist the property management department with most of the administration tasks such as dealing with the maintenance companies tenants communication and filling the important documents
- Preparing reports and advising management on strategies to reduce costs and improve procedures.
- Maintaining an accurate inventory database that includes detailed information on available stock.
- Bachelor’s Degree. At least two years’ work experience in the administration department working remotely.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Preferred skills Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 app suite.
- Able and willing to go to extreme measures in order to achieve the best outcome for their projects The ability to multitask as they often work on several tasks simultaneously
- Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills.We also have the following requirements for your workspace
- A designated workplace room that is not in a shared space and is free from all distractions
- IP Camera provides a live video and audio feed of your workplace during your shift timings. The camera will be provided by the company.
Pay and benefits
In addition to the salary we also offer a monthly performance bonus. Overtime is available
Howe to apply
Please fill in this form and answer all the questions to apply for the role and upload a copy of your updated resume and a cover letter telling us why you are want this job and we should hire you etc.
Job Types: Full-time Regular / Permanent
Salary: ₹57000.00 – ₹71000.00 per month
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Performance bonus