Amin’s posts in Bihar’s Revenue and Land Reforms Department, 22 January 2020 is the last date
Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB) has invited applications for recruitment to 1767 posts under the Department of Revenue and Land Reform of Bihar. You can apply online till 22 January
BCECEB Amin Recruitment 2020:
Advertisement has been issued for appointment to the vacant posts of Zonal Amin / Land Reforms Deputy Collector / Directorate of Land Acquisition under District Sub Cadre under Bihar Revenue and Land Reforms Department. Bihar Joint Entrance Competitive Examination Board BCECE has invited online applications for the recruitment of 1767 posts of Amin. Those candidates who want to be appointed to the post of Amin in Bihar can apply online till 22 January 2020.
Total Number of Vacancies – 1767 posts
Description of posts
Amin – 1767
Educational Qualification : Applicants should have passed the Intermediate (10 +2) examination or equivalent examination from a recognized Board / equivalent institution by the last date of filling the online application for appointment to the posts of Amin.
Age Limit : 18 to 37 years for Male & 18 to 40 years for Female (Age calculated as on 01.08.2019)
- Registration / on-line application filing / examination fee deposit to the start date – December 23, 2019
- Registration / on-line application filing / examination fee deposit to the final date – January 22, 2020
- Last date for payment of fee – 22 January 2020
- Invoice download to the final date – 20 January 2020
- Proposed Date of Computer Based Examination – 15 and 16 February 2020
Pay Scale : 5200-20200 + Grade-Pay 2000 / – (Unrespected)
Bihar BCECE Amin Recruitment 2019
Examination Fee :
- General / EWS / BC / EBC candidates to to – 200 / – Rs.
- SC / ST / PWD / female candidate to order – 100 / – Rs.
Note : – Pay the examination fee through debit card, credit card, net banking or e-challan.
Selection Process : Applicants for recruitment to the posts of Amin in Bihar will be selected through Computer Best Examination. Only those applicants will be called in the written examination, who will be found eligible in the merit list based on the marks obtained by them in educational qualifications and experiences.
Application How to ?
Eligible candidates can apply for the post of Amin through the official website in the following steps:
- First of all register on the official site @ www.bceceboard.bihar.gov.in.
- Fill in basic details
- Fill educational qualification and work experience
- Upload photo, signature and documents
- Preview your application
- Be satisfied with the payment of examination fee.
The official website for Click to